Presentation is important. Using serving pieces that show wear and tear can be a poor reflection of your establishment. Here are some tips for extending the life and look of your dishes and reducing replacement costs.
- Use a rubber or plastic scraper to scrape away stuck-on food before washing.
- Use divided bus trays to separate china, glassware and metalware.
- Pre-rinse with 110-120 degree water.
- Consider having your dishwasher serviced to make sure that the rinse cycle is working properly and that the correct concentration of rinse agent is coming out.
- Never stack clean or soiled dishes more than 12 dishes high.